I. EMBEDDED based HANDHELD MOBILE COMPUTERS
1. Prototyping of a Smart Device-based Wireless Reflectance Photoplethysmograph(IEEE 2016)
2. ECG Monitoring based on Wearable Noncontact Armband for Mobile System(IEEE 2016)
3. Cloud-Based Smart Home Management System with Community Hierarchy(IEEE 2016)
4. Data Management and a Pulse Measurement System Based on Arduino Platform and Android
5. Android based smart phone-based peak expiratory flow meter(IEEE 2016)
6. Visual search-based mobile shopping made a breeze by machine and crowd intelligence
7. IBEACON based a proposal of interaction system between visitor and collection in museum hall
II.EMBEDDED based BIO-MEDICAL APPLICATIONS
1. Stress levels in knee implants using a magnetic-based detection method on Non-invasive
2. Blood-Flow Controlling System: Optimization of Human Bioactivity under Exposure to Magnetic
3. Benefits of using a voice and EMG-driven actuated glove to support occupational therapy for
stroke survivors(IEEE 2016)
4. Glucose monitor based a fully implantable, NFC enabled, continuous interstitial(IEEE 2016)
5. Gait monitoring system using a single IMU for various daily-life gait activities(IEEE 2016)
6. High-frequency Stimulation in Deep Brain Stimulation for Parkinson’s disease(IEEE 2016)
7. Chronic Diseases based on Model for Personalization of m Health Systems for Monitoring
8. Abdominal obesity on a wearable device for managing(IEEE 2016)
9. Vital signs monitoring on NFC-based platform (IEEE 2016).
III.EMBEDDED based CYBER-PHYSICAL SYSTEM
1. Heart Rate Sensor Systems for Wireless Canine Health Monitoring(IEEE 2016).
2. Control of Multi-Phase Inductively Coupled Resonant Converter for Wireless Electric Vehicle
Charger Applications(IEEE 2016).
3. A Dual-Channel, Interference-free, Bacteria-Based Biosensor for Highly-Sensitive Water Quality
4. NFC4Sure: Mobile Ticketing System(IEEE 2016).
5. Driver Assistance System in Intelligent Transport System (School Children Transportation safety)
6. An Advanced Smart Metering Infrastructure for the Development and Integration of HEMS
7. Vehicular Power based on an Adaptive Impedance Matching System for Line Communication
8. Voice - Activity Home Care System (IEEE 2016).
IV.EMBEDDED based ROBOTIC VEHICLE
1. Head Orientation Controller for Robotic-Wheelchair Using MEMS Sensors and Embedded
2. Straight Paths Leader–Follower Formation and Tracking Control of Mobile Robots(IEEE 2016).
3. Data Collection with Limited Time for Underwater Vehicles(IEEE 2016).
4. Brain Controlled Wheelchair for Physically Challenged People based Electroencephalogram
5. Wheeled Mobile Robots and Real-Time Embedded Control Experimental Setups(IEEE 2016).
6. Hanging Trolleys on Overhead Conveyor with Industrial Robots (IEEE 2016).
V.EMBEDDED based UBIQUITOUS COMPUTING
1. Interoperable IoT Healthcare System Based on International Standards(IEEE 2016).
2. Quality Microwave Sensing of Attributes of Agricultural and Food Products(IEEE 2016).
3. Early detection of microbial activity for Milk products monitoring system with arm processor
4. Intelligent Baby Monitoring System based on Active RFID and ESP8266(IEEE 2016).
5. Data correction for Motion sensor using multiple sensors and multiple measurements
6. Fault detector unit for Analysis and Modeling of Selected Energy Consumption Factors for
Embedded ECG Devices(IEEE 2016).
7. Circuit Fault Diagnosis for Railway Track Using Recurrent Neural Networks(IEEE 2016).
8. Approach for Sewage Treatment Process Monitoring with Deterministic Disturbances (IEEE 2016).
VI.EMBEDDED based ENERGY-SENSITIVE PRODUCTION CONTROL
1. Energy Management Strategies for a Hybrid Energy Generation System using MAS (IEEE 2016).
2. Fault turbine condition monitoring and fault diagnosis (IEEE 2016).
3. Challenges and Perspectives in Tandem Thermoelectric–Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conversion
4. Simplified PV Model and MPPT Algorithm for the Analysis of the Computational Implementation
5. Capacitance with meshed electrodes for Piezo- and Pyro-electric energy harvesting applications
VII.EMBEDDED based RSSI
1. Air Quality and Hazardous Event Detection for the Mining Industry using smart Helmet
2. Zigbee-based Control System for People with Multiple Disabilities in Smart Homes(IEEE 2016).
3. Street Lighting System Using Traffic-Adaptive Control(IEEE 2016).
4. Zigbee Network System for Operating Activities of Work Vehicles(IEEE 2016).
5. Target tracking for Non-parametric and semi-parametric RSSI/distance modeling in wireless
sensor networks(IEEE 2016).
6. Wireless Link Dynamics to Extract a Secret Key in Vehicular Scenarios (IEEE 2016).
VIII. EMBEDDED based SECURITY AND ACCESS CONTROL
1. Internet of Mobile Things: Mobility-Driven Challenges, Designs and Implementations(IEEE 2016).
2. Automobile accident prevention using Eye blinking detector(IEEE 2016).
3. Static Gesture for Low-cost Intelligent Recognition System (IEEE 2016).
IX. EMBEDDED based BANKING
1. Re-identification of Automatic Teller Machine (ATM) users via face and body appearance
2. Biometrics Based Voting System for Advanced Model for Secured (IEEE 2016).
X. EMBEDDED based E-COM
1. Modern Healthcare System Using Body Sensor Network based IOT(IEEE 2016).
2. Smart Grid Implementation to Overcome Electric Power System Stress Conditions through
Demand Response in Pakistan(IEEE 2016).
3. Death Syndrome Monitoring for a Smart Wearable System for Sudden Infant(IEEE 2016).
4. Autonomous Channel Switching: Towards Efficient Spectrum Sharing for Industrial Wireless Sensor
5. A cloud-enabled building energy management system(IEEE 2016).
6. Urban Bus Riders for an Internet-of-Things Enabled Connected Navigation System(IEEE 2016).
7. In-Store Shopping Analytics & Services(IEEE 2016).
8. Saline droplet of a Tri-Beam Dog-Bone Resonant Sensor with High-Q in Liquid for Disposable Test-
Strip Detection of Analyze Droplet (IEEE 2016).
XI. EMBEDDED based WIFI & LIGHT FIDELITY
1. Visible Light Communication and Sensing Systems (IEEE 2016).
2. Road traffic congestion management using VLC based VANET (IEEE 2016).
3. WI-FI Localization using Robot and Human Collected Signatures (IEEE 2016).
XII. EMBEDDED based TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM
1. Remote Controlled Automobile Vehicle For Data Mining And Analysis (IEEE 2016).
2. E-Ticketing System for Transportation Systems in Toll Gates (IEEE 2016).
3. Travolution of a Vision-Based Traffic Monitoring of Road Intersections (IEEE 2016).
4. Smart vehicle security system for Defending against collaborative Attacks by malware
5. Impaired Driving Detection Using Textile Sensors (IEEE 2016).
6. Congestion control, ambulance clearance, and stolen vehicle detection for Road Traffic Congestion
Management Using VANET (IEEE 2016).
XIII. EMBEDDED based COMPUTER VISION AND IMAGE PROCESSING
1. Portable near Infrared Camera for Early Detection of Diabetic Ulcers(IEEE 2016).
2. Tumors and tissue abnormalities of a novel method and tool for detection(IEEE 2016).
3. Pan-Cancer Analysis for Studying Cancer Stage using Protein Expression Data(IEEE 2016).
4. Comprehensive and Practical Vision System for Self-Driving Vehicle Lane-Level Localization
5. HMI based 3D-Surface Integrated Touch-Sensor System for Automotive Applications(IEEE 2016).
6. Vehicle Brake Light Detection Using Monocular Vision(IEEE 2016).
7. Computer Vision Based Fire Alarming System(IEEE 2016).
XIV.EMBEDDED based HUMAN-MACHINE INTERFACE
1. Detecting Infrequently Moving Objects for Visual-Attention Based background modeling
2. Fog and Haze Removal using a Fast Method(IEEE 2016).
3. Abnormal Event Detection in Crowded Scenes based Statistical Hypothesis Detector(IEEE 2016).
4. Ear Landmark Localization, Segmentation & Pose Classification in Range Images(IEEE 2016).
XV. EMBEDDED based ARCHITECTING AND CONSTRUCTION
1. Construction Process Monitoring System of Main Reflector System for FAST(IEEE 2016).
2. Crack Detection on Concrete Bridges based wireless sensors(IEEE 2016).
3. Steel Construction Using Magnetic Resistance Sensor and Magnetic Spectroscopy Analysis to find
of Detection of Inner Corrosion(IEEE 2016).
4. A Survey on Rapidly Deployable Solutions for Post-Disaster Networks(IEEE 2016).
5. Advanced Communication Systems for Smart City Management Programs(IEEE 2016).
6. UWB based Soil Moisture Estimation(IEEE 2016).
7. Crack Detection and Measurement Based on Image Analysis(IEEE 2016).
XVI.EMBEDDED based LAB-VIEW
1. Trajectory Tracking Error-Based Model Predictive Control for Unmanned Ground Vehicles
2. Implementation of chess roles guesses probability in military chess computer game(IEEE 2016).
3. The police body cams based Puzzle(IEEE 2016).
XVII. EMBEDDED based RASPBERRY PI
1. IoT Platform based on the Sensorian(IEEE 2016).
2. Fast and contact-free object detection using a depth sensor(IEEE 2016).
3. Remote controlled laboratory for turning the internet of (my) thing(IEEE 2016).
- In this physical world, where the software and Hardware meets is known as Embedded System. As we put tiny computers in to all quality of systems (door locking, Aero planes, pacemakers) how we implement the software is truly, terrifyingly important. Embedded systems are more dependent for our daily lives right from smart phones, air conditioner, washing machines, ATM and so on. The uses of embedded systems are virtually limitless, because every month new products are introduced to the market that utilizes embedded computers in novel ways. Today we have the latest innovation in Embedded systems i.e. “Internet of things”, which is more popular. As Embedded systems becomes a part of our daily life activities it necessary for continuous research in this field.
- In Coimbatore, we offer IEEE final year projects on embedded systems at UNIQ Technologies. We have been rated by many sites as the best project center for Embedded in Chennai. That is a boost to our hard work over these years. We offer the newest of the projects which is very innovative and of real time applications. Apart from delivering high quality of embedded projects on time and within budget, we also provide free training classes on Embedded and free campus interview coaching. This is an offer and right opportunity to everyone, which no other institutes offer. So take your notes and head right to our office. Think, inspire & grow together with your skills to corporate level.