I. EMBEDDED based ANDROID Mobile Appln
1. Automated Health Alerts Using In-Home Sensor Data for Assessment (IEEE 2016)
2. Electrocardiogram and oscillo metric Blood Pressure measurements using Arterial
pressure estimation in simultaneous (IEEE 2016).
3. Bluetooth Low Energy Technology for Potential inVehicular Applications Based(IEEE 2016).
4. Healthcare IoT Systems Based Multi-hop WBAN Construction(IEEE 2016).
5. On-line monitoring and control system for the Development of Renewable Energy
Sources in Android (IEEE 2016)
6. Snap n' shop of Mobile shopping based Visual search made a breeze by machine and
crowd intelligence(IEEE 2016)
7. Android Devices based Smart Building management for Occupancy Detection via
8. Patients Monitoring Devices for Asthma using Personal Lung Function(IEEE 2016)
II. EMBEDDED based BIOMETRIC and BIO-MEDICAL SYSTEMS
1. Two Noncontact Sensor Principles of a Bendable and Wearable Cardio respiratory
Monitoring Device (IEEE 2016).
2. Embedded Run-To-Run Control and Case-Based Reasoning Based on Advanced Insulin
Bolus Advisor (IEEE2015).
3. Hemodialysis Blood Leakage Monitoring System for the Applications Therapy(IEEE 2016).
4. Health Monitoring System using Wearable Sensors(Parkinson's disease) (IEEE 2016).
5. Human Body communication on the Effect of wireless Power Transfer using Capacitive
coupling (IEEE 2016).
6. Enhancing sensor connectivity and data interoperability of the patient-centric mobile
healthcare system (IEEE 2016).
7. Novel linear in Microwave sensor for non-invasive glucose measurements (IEEE 2016).
8. Adaptive Sensing Framework for Gait Monitoring Using Smart Insole (IEEE 2016).
9. widespread Healthcare Monitoring Based on NFC (IEEE 2016).
III. EMBEDDED based Mobile communication (GSM, GPS, GPRS)
1. Bus query system on the application of Zigbee technology(IEEE 2016).
2. Wireless Load Control and Monitoring Based on GSM along with Voice
Response System (IEEE 2016).
3. School Children Safety Enhancement Transporation System Based on RFID (IEEE 2016).
4. GSM Communication Automation of Petrol Bunk with prepaid cards (IEEE 2016).
IV. EMBEDDED based WIRELESS Systems
1. capacitive Charging via power transfer through a conformal bumper in Wireless electric
vehicle (IEEE 2016).
2. Online Ambient Monitoring in a Low-Power using Wireless Sensor(IEEE 2016).
3. Sea Water Quality Monitoring system of a Sensor Network (IEEE 2016).
4. RFID technology based on the Design and implementation of visually impaired to work
in industry (IEEE 2016).
5. Wireless Data Transfer with the Electrical Parameters In Industries Is Monitoring
Through Pc (IEEE 2016).
6. Wireless street lighting system on a low-Cost and non invasive system for the
measurement and detection of faulty streetlights (IEEE 2016).
7. Animal health monitoring system based on a Zigbee(IEEE 2016).
8. A residential PV system having a low-cost power line communication(PLC) on User-
friendly monitoring system(IEEE 2016).
9. Bus Ticketing using a low cost M2M architecture for Intelligent Public transit (IEEE 2016).
10.Embedded Web server in Dynamic IP using Real Time on a Water
Management system(IEEE 2016).
V. EMBEDDED based ROBOTICS
1. unmanned vehicle in underwater environment and Data Acquisition system for
Embedded wireless (IEEE 2016).
2. Control Tracked Robot based on Neural Network System (IEEE 2016).
3. Tele-operated UGV on a Surveillance 3D Hand –Tracking (IEEE 2016).
4. Robot navigation in row crops based on Automatic Weed Detection System and Smart
Herbicide Sprayer (IEEE 2016).
5. Intelligent with Wireless speech activated robot (IEEE 2016).
6. Surface cleaning robot using Blowers and Electromagnet (IEEE 2016).
7. A timid spybot Based on Gesture signals processing (IEEE 2016).
8. Soil Monitoring Robot Based on Sensors (IEEE 2016).
9. Robot Based on Automatic Road analyzing(IEEE 2016).
VI. EMBEDDED based SENSORS
1. Road safety based on embedded system in passenger car(IEEE 2016).
2. Design of Dairy farmers based on a milk analysis in embedded system (IEEE 2016).
3. Based on Release and storage of mine Gas monitoring data in Sensors Web (IEEE 2016).
4. ARM based Monitoring and controlling of the Grain condition for Intelligent system (IEEE 2016).
5. RFID based Blind people Bus detection system (IEEE 2016).
6. A Railway Industry Survey based on Wireless Sensor Networks for
Condition Monitoring (IEEE 2016).
7. A Wearable Sensors for Human Activity Monitoring(IEEE 2016).
8. Implementation of a Rose Greenhouses Monitoring Based on
Wireless Sensor Network (IEEE 2016).
9. A Smart Home Based on Wireless Sensor Network for Elderly Care (IEEE 2016).
VII. EMBEDDED based ENERGY MANAGEMENT
1. Photovoltaic–Thermoelectric of Performance Analysis and Simulation Results for
Feasibility (IEEE 2016).
2. Mobile devices supporting inductive and resonant operating modes of Wireless power
systems (IEEE 2016).
3. High-Q micromechanical AIN resonators Based on Capacitive piezoelectric
4. Pumping system based on MPPT Photovoltaic technique(IEEE 2016).
5. Damage Detection for Wind Turbines on MEMS Multi sensor(IEEE 2016).
6. MPPT control on fuzzy logic in solar-wind hybrid power system (IEEE 2016).
7. Demand prediction and Zigbee network in Home energy management system(IEEE 2016).
8. Energy harvesting in Run-Time Management for Multi core Embedded system(IEEE 2016).
VIII. EMBEDDED based SECURITY
1. ATM having Low resolution video for enhancing Unusual event detection(IEEE 2016).
2. Road Detection System Based on Driver Gaze Tracking and Eyes Off(IEEE 2016).
3. Survey for Bluetooth Devices of vehicle IOT(IEEE 2016).
IX. EMBEDDED based BIOMETRIC & HUMAN-MACHINE SYSTEMS
1. Fingerprint authentication with minutiae having Ridge feature extraction
on Biometric (IEEE 2016).
2. Video-Based Face Recognition using Bandit Framework for Wireless
Systematic Learning (IEEE 2016).
3. Fractional coefficients of Palm print and Iris traits using Walsh, Haar and Kekre transforms
in Bimodal biometric identification (IEEE 2016).
4. Clustering based in an efficient finger vein indexing scheme (IEEE 2016).
5. Biometrics Security enhancement of internet banking applications (IEEE 2016).
6. ECG Based Biometric Recognition in Joint Feature Extraction and Classifier(IEEE 2016).
X. EMBEDDED based IMAGE PROCESSING
1. Hazard Situations at Level Crossings in a Video-Analysis-Based Railway–Road Safety
System (IEEE 2016).
2. Identification Neural Network and Wavelet Transformed Feature Selection Based on
License Plate(IEEE 2016).
3. Traffic Surveillance Based Moving Object Detection for a Genetic Algorithm
in Real Time(IEEE 2016).
4. Detection of Anomalies in Surveillance Video (IEEE 2016).
5. Video-Based Fire Detection on Spatio-Temporal Flame Modeling and Dynamic Texture
Analysis (IEEE 2016).
6. Interfacing of stereo vision-based smart glasses in Hand segmentation and fingertip
detection (IEEE 2016).
7. Neural network on Automatic Indian currency denomination recognition system(IEEE 2016).
XI. EMBEDDED based INTELLIGENT SYSTEM
1. Visible Light Communication Link Protection Mechanism on Smart Factory(IEEE 2016).
2. Web and WSN Control of Electrical Loads in Networked Switching and Polymorphing(IEEE 2016).
3. Advanced RISC Machines (ARM) based Intelligent Vehicle System for Driver Assistance
using Control Area Network (CAN) (IEEE 2016).
4. Potholes and Humps on Roads to Aid Drivers on Automatic Detection and
Notification (IEEE 2016).
XII. EMBEDDED based RASPBERRY- PI
1. Global industrial monitoring System through wireless based Raspberry pi (IEEE 2016).
2. Motion detection based on Raspberry pi using an internet of things approach (IEEE 2016).
- In this physical world, where the software and Hardware meets is known as Embedded System. As we put tiny computers in to all quality of systems (door locking, Aero planes, pacemakers) how we implement the software is truly, terrifyingly important. Embedded systems are more dependent for our daily lives right from smart phones, air conditioner, washing machines, ATM and so on. The uses of embedded systems are virtually limitless, because every month new products are introduced to the market that utilizes embedded computers in novel ways. Today we have the latest innovation in Embedded systems i.e. “Internet of things”, which is more popular. As Embedded systems becomes a part of our daily life activities it necessary for continuous research in this field.
- In Coimbatore, we offer IEEE final year projects on embedded systems at UNIQ Technologies. We have been rated by many sites as the best project center for Embedded in Chennai. That is a boost to our hard work over these years. We offer the newest of the projects which is very innovative and of real time applications. Apart from delivering high quality of embedded projects on time and within budget, we also provide free training classes on Embedded and free campus interview coaching. This is an offer and right opportunity to everyone, which no other institutes offer. So take your notes and head right to our office. Think, inspire & grow together with your skills to corporate level.